Totalbiscuit, A Game Critic and a British Commentator Passes away at age 33




A British Commentator and a Game Critic John "Totalbiscuit" Bain passed away at the age of 33 because of Cancer. Bain's wife, Genna posted about his Passing on Twitter 




John Peter Bain was diagnosed with bowel cancer all the way back in 2014. It went into remission only to return last year and had then spread to his liver and spine.



He Announced that he's retiring from being a Game Critic earlier this month. He mentioned in his announcement that his liver is failing and chemotherapy wasn't working. He planned to do more videos and streaming together with his wife in the form of Co-op gameplays in hopes that his wife can takeover Bain's Channel when he's gone.


“I fully expect The Co-optional Podcast to go on and I love the thought that once I’m gone, the channels will go on in my absence, hosted by the person who knows me best and has been with me for the better part of my adult life,” He mentioned

“It’s been a privilege,” he adds. “Thank you all for letting me into your life and do something so important as to have an impact on how you spend your hard-earned money.”
-Totalbiscuit

Totalbiscuit was known for his 'cynical brit' traits and willingness to call out games that some other critics might not.













Follow him on his Social Accounts:

Twitter: @Lowesyyyy 
Instagram: @luwistuwason
Steam: Click Here

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.