5 Problems ONLY Late Night Gamers Face


You are a Late Night Gamer, and let me just say this right off what you go through at night to play your games near and dear to my heart.

#1 Winning Streak
When it super late and it's time to sleep but you're on a winning streak, you're loading up on
in-game currency that you don't have to pay a dime of that real money because you can't stop winning. It's 3am, you're tired DOESN'T MATTER. you'll thank yourself later because you'll be able to buy that gun without spending any real money on it but the thing is you can't quit on a loss either so if you lose we got at least do one more right, I mean you got to go to bed riding the high, go out was it getting good.




#2 One More Turn


Oh, and all the turned-based game strategy games the world building games the Forex games one more turn you say to yourself, I will only play one more turn. "You will not only play one more turn" you'll play a lot more turns you're gonna forget how tired you are and then you're going to paly one more turn I think I'll pass out on your keyboard.





#3 Visual Hallucinations
When you get to the point of Visual Hallucinations while gaming due the lack of sleep, what enemies start doing stuff that you're not really thinking they're supposed to, or there's more of them than you really thought, or there's a Hamster by the screen now like I did not go into Wonderland at any point my name is not Alice what is going on here Morpheus comes out to explain how the matrix works to you and like Ohhhhhhhh.






#4 Not Enough Local Players
Not finding enough local players in you time zone so you start playing with people in different parts of the world, strange names start appearing with strange characters that you know are not from your native tongue come one man what are you playing this game in Russia for, there's got to be somebody close to you them Russia people is it totally awake.





#5 The Sound of Button Mashing
Loud buttons or you got an mechanical keyboard or you just hit keys really hard chicklet keyboard it makes noise. Most of us have to deal with living with other people growing up. I cannot tell you how many times I had to be told to go to sleep at 4 in the morning because of my Nintendo 64 or my Computer not because I had it on, but because I have to move the stick





My fellow Night Gamer was meet on our Page. I'm so interested what are the problems that you face as well.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.